Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He guys and gals, I have a question for ya. I know a lot of people such as myself are tight on money, but I would like to know... if you had the cash today, what would your dream bike purchase be? I know the ZX's are prime beasts, but my all time favorite would have to be this beauty

The KTM

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Sat on one of those at the motorcycle show at the Javits center in nyc last year. Pretty damn thin tank that it felt a little uncomfortable.

For me? Probably a Duc 1199 Superleggera

Or the legendary Duc Desmo RR simply for the fact that its basically a road going motogp bike

·
Registered
2,566 Posts

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Honda NR750.

Reactions: weaponzero

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm really, really, really happy with my 6R but if I was a rich fuck with dollars to piss then I'd probably get the Ducati 848 Evo along with every other bike you can think of
Had one... now I've got a 636. mostly for insurance and maintenance costs but the 848 besides character, sound, and looks has nothing on the 636. It may have been a bit more stable mid corner

·
Registered
133 Posts
Had one... now I've got a 636. mostly for insurance and maintenance costs but the 848 besides character, sound, and looks has nothing on the 636. It may have been a bit more stable mid corner
Also had an 848 (see avatar) and sold it for a dedicated 07 ZX6r..I'm much faster on the zx6r, the 848 was stable as all hell but a constant fight to keep that thing down in the corners.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MV Agusta F4RR!

I do like the Agusta's a lot. That would be my second choice for sure. Who knows though, by the time I have the money, there could be a some new wicked crazy shit out there :devious

1 - 20 of 140 Posts