Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is this little L shaped fitting that goes into the master cylinder from the brake line coming off the resivior? I'm looking st removing the 3rd brake that the previous owner installed. Currently the brake line going to thr 3rd brake is a banjo fitting coming off that exact spot that the L shaped fitting goes in. So I need to know what part that is so I can re install the resivior to the back where it belongs and remove that 3rd brake.
Auto part Composite material Metal Engineering Nickel
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Rim Automotive exhaust

· Registered
2004-20-23 636
387 Posts
I’d explained that in your introduction post.
What he did was removed the reservoir from the rear plumbed in a line to the front hand brake as you figured out lol

Like you said all you need to do is remove that line and lever and move the reservoir back to the rear. All you need is the black connector but it’s probably still hooked up somewhere on your bars where he added the hand brake. Post a pic of how he plumbed that end . That’s the most common hack way that guys do it anyways. Either way worse case you just need that elbo

· Registered
2004-20-23 636
387 Posts
I’m sure they do. Can’t recall a company right off but I know drag sells billet ones. You can also just stick that t and about 6 inches of line and fill it and plug the top and not even run one till ya can get one. Seen a lot of guys never even run one. You’re only pushing like a table spoon of oil each time.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Registered
306 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts