Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I ordered few things from them, so one of them was left side fairings cause I got a little scuff that you barely see but I like my bike nice and perfect.. So I order the whole left side thinking I get what they show on a pic.. A month later I receive SHiNY fairings with paint drip marks on them and painted over dust pebbles . First thing the bike is ebony white and the colors totally wrong and it's not shiny ! It's pearl !.. So I call them up and they tell me contact their customer service blah blah blah.. So I tell them take these back sent them pics and everything and I want my money back for 100$ More I could've got oem ! So the people tell me 5 days later we making you new fairings.. Are they retarded or something ?? Totally unprofessional ! I'm still waiting for response about my $ back

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
I met a really ghetto dude who gave me his card.... from nicecycle.com

I haven't even bothered to visit the site.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Yeah, Ive not heard the best things about them either....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys gotta see the way it was packaged horrible . I think the easiest way would be to call my credit card company and retrieve my money back. I'll stay patient for a day and see what nice cycle has to say.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
You guys gotta see the way it was packaged horrible . I think the easiest way would be to call my credit card company and retrieve my money back. I'll stay patient for a day and see what nice cycle has to say.
I believe it... But yeah, at least give the CC company a heads up pretty soon...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts