Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you think?

10K views 178 replies 25 participants last post by  MistressOfMayhem 
#1 ·
What do you think should happen to this fucking douchenozzle?

Do you think the cops should have pursued for nearly an hour?

Do you think stop strips or a bumper should have been used! Damn the consequences to this lowlife fucking idiot?---afterall he clearly did not care about his own life or that of others, why should we or the cops have cared about his?

What affect do you suppose this has on joe public and their thoughts and beliefs about motorcyclists? sportbikes in particular but you know it is more far reaching than that?

AUDIO: MN State Patrol Chase On 94 35E and W 4/4 - Minnesota Police Clips - MNPoliceClips

Biker leads troopers on hour-long chase - TwinCities.com

Since they did not allow natural selection to reign supreme and just stop strip him or tag him with a bumper and let the laws of physics take care of the rest, what now? prison for how long? license back ever? and what about all those fucking retards that were riding with him as the pursuit began.

What is enough punishment?

See less See more
#2 ·
I am sure most of you already know what I think, but I will start...........

The fucker should be dead, spike strip the asshat, bump him with the bumper or just pull right out in front of him and make him decide ditch or car.

I have zero tolerance and absolutely no love lost for these kinds of fucking morons. The world would be a far better place with all of the people like this dead!

Why on earth should taxpayers now have to pay to put him in prison, where we pay to feed and house him so he can what.......learn even more shit skills in prison and come out and be even less productive in society than he clearly already is.

Fuck that, have the trial, convict him- then hang him with a noose or shoot him within 30 days end of story.......Start real punishments for some of these fucking morons and some of the morons will probably not act quite so moronically.

fyi~~I think murderers, rapists and other serious felons should also be executed........but I also think the burden of proof of guilt should be higher too, then 30 days, bang-done.
Cuz right now if you are arrested hell even accused of a crime you are thought of as guilty by society and the criminal justice system and you have to prove you aren't, which too often is nearly impossible~ especially if you are not millionaire.

#3 ·
I agree man. It's fucking ass hats like this that always make the he public look down on us It's bullshit. They just had one out here in LA it was all over the news. it happened when I was as work every time I walk in I had to hear some smart ass comment about how it was my buddy or I would do the same. I was so pissed to be put in the same category as some fucking squid trying to look cool. It's bull shit fuck those types of people.

#6 ·
True but the spikes would slow any one down. I don't care what or how you ride. I have a lot of respect for stunters,but when other people might get hurt or have to see your mangled body is where I have an issue. And that goes for canyon riders being ass hats. I ride I have gone down and know I can get hurt or worse,but I do every thing in my power to make sure it me and no one else. Doing dumb shit on the streets is what bugs be the most.

#7 ·
Oh I agree with that completely especially having my own family and children. Last thing I'd ever want would be for someone to be hurt or worse because of a moronic decision made on my part.

In regards to the spike strips tho it's possible to go over them without even touching them. That's what I was referring to. Flat tires are pretty much game over tho.

#8 ·
OMSpooner~ if you think we are harsch, then what do you think is the appropriate punishment for someone who doesn't care about anyone elses safety or their own?

Can you imagine what a 450 motorcycle with a 200 lb rider is going to do to any vehicle at 100+ and up to 150 in some parts of the chase while weaving traffic--let alone the occupants. Especially when he was driving the wrong way on the interstate with his lights out. Closing rate then nearing 200mph

I have zero respect for fucking morons who do any stunting on public roads or the morons who flee or ride like complete fucking douchenozzles.

You want to head out to the hills or the farm land and ride a bit fast where there is little traffic, hey go for it...... You want to ride in the city through traffic, ride responsibly and don't be a douchebag.

All these stunter fucktards who block down freeways and bullshit---- I would love the police to just plow right through the lot of them, that would send the right message!

Be a douche---die.

Reactions: jerryg951
#9 ·
What I think should happen and what will probably happen are more than likely to be on opposite ends of the spectrum. If you're gonna ride like a fool then balls up and take your punishment. Do you think the officer did right by continuing his pursuit or should he have called it off? I doubt his punishment will be severe enough to keep him from doing this again. I honestly think having his bike seized and auctioned along with a bit of prison rape would do him well. I don't wish death on the guy or nothing but nor do I think he should be allowed on anything with 2 wheels and a motor ever again.

#11 ·
If this was through city streets then yes I say by all means stop the guy but out on the highway...how did he not lose the damn cops? Let the guy go, it's not worth it. Having a guy speeding on the highway going at a speed he is comfortable with is about a million times safer for everyone than a dumbass riding beyond his abilities just to escape the cops.

#12 ·
So you're condoning capital punishment, without trial, for a traffic violation? Interesting...

#33 · (Edited)
So you're condoning capital punishment, without trial, for a traffic violation? Interesting...
He was committing a felony when he was first spotted with his fucking other moron idiot friends in crime. Running from the police is further a felony, so yes if he dies in pursuit who the fuck cares, they stop strip cars, pit maneuver cars and sometimes those occupants get thrown out and die if/when the vehicle rolls........same fucking difference, just because the asshole is on a motorcycle affords him no special treatment

If you're on a spirited ride through a canyon and a cop hears/sees you coming at a very high rate of speed, would it be ok for him to pull out in front of you or run you off a cliff to "end your stupidity"?
Roses edit is full of bullshit.............the comment I had to this was no way racist, and ET's commentary and comparison is absolutely retarded- which is the point.... Make stupid statements get called to the floor. As a mod and supposedly some people are supposed to look up to- approving of being a fucking moronic douchenozzle should get that mod the boot! Just like law enforcement is held to a higher standard, mods should be too.

Yeah, I'm not OK with giving cops the authority to target and kill riders under any situation. No matter how idiotic they're being. Because where does it stop, and what does it open the door too?
Cops would not be targeting to kill, they are targeting a felon to stop, by any means necessary

Cops (most) are already drunk on power as it is, let's not give them any more power than they have. Where I live I could run from the cops on the highway for an hour and only pass 10 cars. Main concern here is Moose and Deer. Sad thing is, even the cops here are smart enough to have rules like no chases over 15min long and if they run and hit 180 break pursuit. Cops forcing the situation are just as much to blame. As I said, a guy comfortable is a million times safer than a guy in fight or flight mode.
Yep, because the guy in the story was such an upstanding citizen clearly riding over 100 mph turning your lights off and weaving traffic (all before the stop attempts) is safe and riding "comfortable"--grow the fuck up...clearly by your and ET responses ~ you are part of the problem and ET already idolizes some other douchenozzle for being a douchenozzle.........gee easy to figure out why, probably wishes he could ride like that too, and god knows he probably tries. Running from the cops in any scenario deserves swift and harsch action to stop you from fleeing--irregardless of what you are driving or riding and if you die while fleeing~ who fucking cares, you made the choice to flee, you accept those consequences........ By suggesting a chase should not last longer than xyz time or surpass xyz speed is absolute stupidity...that just tells the idiot fucktards that if they run and exceed a certain speed chase will be called off or if they stay ahead for xyz time chase will be called off........that is not the right message, the right message is~ you run you will be caught no matter what happens to you! That message after a few no doubt highly publicized and all the libtards idiots bitching about would send the right message to the wanna be fucktards that if they run- they are playing roulette with their life. (cuz they are already doing that with every other person on the roads life)

You've never downloaded music, gone above the posted, jaywalked, etc? Shit, you're perfect. We all know the shit's illegal. Fuck, in my city there is still a law that every shop downtown needs a hitching post for horses. I'm not saying they are the same thing but there's laws and even the authorities use their discretion in enforcing them. I don't think I have seen a cruiser doing the speed limit.
Again, just pulling out shit that isn't even close to the same for comparison...... more bullshit editing from Rose, just because she is trying to look useful

#13 ·
Ya know what I think?

I think its a shame the cops didn't employ a pit maneuver or spike strips to end this scum suckers fun (and hopefully life) once and for all.

Its dicks bags like this that give all of us bikers a bad rap, and I for one am sick and tired of paying the consequences.

You want to lead police on a chase? You want to ride like a dumb shit? You should be prepared to pay the ultimate price and NO ONE should give a shit when you do.

#14 ·
If you're on a spirited ride through a canyon and a cop hears/sees you coming at a very high rate of speed, would it be ok for him to pull out in front of you or run you off a cliff to "end your stupidity"?

#15 ·
No, but if the cop does decide to pursue you and give you a speeding ticket, you should do the right thing and pull over, not lead the guy on an hour long wild goose chase putting innocent people at risk.

If said wild goose chase ensues, then yes, I would be happy if the cop rammed you right into the canyon for being a brainless twat.

#16 ·
Yeah, I'm not OK with giving cops the authority to target and kill riders under any situation. No matter how idiotic they're being. Because where does it stop, and what does it open the door too?

Reactions: InkedZX6R
#17 ·
I simply have no sympathy for people who blatantly disregard the law and I find it especially deplorable when someone thinks its ok to disobey an officers direct orders.

If a cop tells you to pull over, put your hands behind your back, etc. then you need to do it. If you dont, youre a piece of shit and deserve whatever happens.

#18 ·
Cops (most) are already drunk on power as it is, let's not give them any more power than they have. Where I live I could run from the cops on the highway for an hour and only pass 10 cars. Main concern here is Moose and Deer. Sad thing is, even the cops here are smart enough to have rules like no chases over 15min long and if they run and hit 180 break pursuit. Cops forcing the situation are just as much to blame. As I said, a guy comfortable is a million times safer than a guy in fight or flight mode.

#19 ·
I'm not disagreeing that people need to respect authority, when authority deserves to be respected. But killing someone for non compliance related to a traffic violation is wrong. By all means take away their license for life and slap them with a bill for all the expense incurred during the whole ordeal, but they don't deserve to die. Or rather the cops shouldn't have the authority to decide that they deserve to die.

#23 ·
But killing someone for non compliance related to a traffic violation is wrong.
So is putting innocent people at risk and potentially killing someone when you decide its ok to create a dangerous, high speed police chase.

And I hate to say it, but I will be blunt here. Typically the people who engage in this sort of blatant disregard for the law are scum...plain and simple. Cant remember the last time I watched the news and saw a story about a police chase or an individual who refused arrest who was an upstanding citizen.

99 times out of a 100 the world would be a better place without these trashbags. Sounds like odds I am more than ok with.

#20 ·
I think the cops probably did the right thing, but now the rest of the justice system needs to go ahead and do their damn job...which they rarely actually do. I also think that every single person he passed on the highway should file a civil suit against him with any claims they possibly can - just make his life absolute hell for a while.

He should get his bike auctioned off, his license taken away for a minimum of about 10 years, go to prison for a few years, and have to pay the state back for all the money they spent on him while in prison. The problem, in my opinion, is usually with the punishment people end up getting from the court system - same problem you see with drunk drivers - throw the fucking book at them!!!

#21 ·
I should point out that I'm not saying everyone should run, I am just saying IF you are in the situation, that's how it should be handled by the cops. As far as saying comply with everything the cops say, that's great for traffic violations but some of them don't deserve the respect they feel entitled to and if you don't have just cause to ask me to do something i'm going to tell you where to go. I have my freedoms and they work for us not against us.

#22 ·
I'm would love to be able to agree with rivers on this one. I do think that something drastic needs to happen to get these a-holes to understand that the public roadways are not their playground. I just see the implications of trying to authorize more drastic measures as being too hard to define/execute without infringing upon people where it should not apply, or opening up the departments to being sued.

kind of related -

The other weekend I was on the way to the aquarium with a buddy and our kids and there was about six motorcyclists in the left and mid lanes slowing traffic down a good 20-30 miles at a time to do roll-on drags. Cars were trying to get around them and they were all over the freeway. I made sure I got all the way over to the right, but I had the chance to observe them for a few drags. traffic was in full swing and I'm surprised somebody didn't get hurt. If I were any closer I would have snapped a pic to report them. I'm sure somebody had to have with the amount of people around. It makes me wonder if the cops did anything about it... probably not.

The only thing I can think of, is that the cops should be very wary of when to continue engagement, and when to let them go. They need to develop better tools/cameras at capturing these guys info, building a profile and then when it catches up with them, suspend their license into the pits of hell and send these guys to jail for being a public threat. It's not perfect, but I don't see anything more drastic really happening.

#24 ·
As I have said before, somewhere where you aren't going to be endangering the public, go for it if you feel you must. Heavy traffic or populated areas, take him out. It's a situational response. Saying if you run you need to die is ridiculous.

#25 ·
If you want to discuss JUST running from the police, which I guess is the impetus for this thread, then sure, there is always a situational aspect to it. Running on the Cross Bronx and running on some open strip of highway in the midwest are certainly two different animals as far as endangering others.

Still doesnt change the fact that running from the police is stupid, illegal, and dangerous. Whether you are on a crowded road or not, its wrong.

#30 ·
I think that once a bike has been Persued and evades police for 10 min, deadly force can be used....Twin, your former coworker may have been the nicest guy but if he knew cops would use deadly force inside 15 min of a pursuit I'm sure he wouldn't be riding like an asshole anymore. Nor would most asshats. The only ones still running from cops on bikes would be the same ones that would shoot at them given the opportunity. Running on a bike you are a danger to others and worse you are a high speed highly monoverable danger to others.

#35 ·
Holy fuck buddy, I'm talking in general about running. It's high and mighty fucks like you that need taught a fucking lesson and I'd be happy to give it to you. I straight up said I wasn't saying for people to do it.

#37 ·
You are clearly are saying it is okay to run and ride like a fucking douchenozzle- and then trying to preface that with it is safer for the guy to ride at his "comfortable" pace of 100+......

fucking talk like an idgit, probably an idgit

#40 ·
You are actually trying to say that a guy who is capable and within his abilities riding at 100mph is just as likely to crash as a guy well beyond his abilities at 150mph? You sir are a complete idiot. If the guy is going to run then he's going to push himself so he isn't caught. Get the plate or put out a description and keep an eye out. He will be caught eventually or wreck. No need to make the guy drive even more reckless.

#41 ·
Can you prove at 100 he is within his abilities?

Can you prove at 100 the environment is even remotely safe enough even if he may be able to ride 100 with no outside factors?--

You can not, roads are a constantly changing environment and 100 is not safe, especially with traffic, darkness and shutting off your fucking headlights

So no-------this fucking retard and most people who ride like him are clearly not riding within "their abilities".......so fuck them and when they run---fuck them even harder

#44 · (Edited by Moderator)
Do you just negate all previous parts of the discussion before moving on to the next of your argument? We already established that it's dependent on the situation. If he is over his abilities at 100 then it's still better then pushing him to 150+ and that much past his abilities. You are increasing the likelihood of an accident by quite a bit.

40acres, do you just follow me around on here to shit on everything I say? I do ride above the posted limit yeah, but when it's in the middle of nowhere and my concern is killing me or an animal. Fuck bike nights, I'd rather ride than talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.