Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have ones they like and could share a pic and where to get them? maybe have a link to a website?

thanks,

-Sean

·
Registered
12,958 Posts
Im guessing u have a 98. But if ur not looking for an original then just search on ebay. They have all kinda stick-on blinkers available.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its a 98

i just wanna make sure what i get works, not really sure how they install, or what will fit what. first bike so i dont know how forgiving the aftermarket is for this stuff. dont wanna get something that doesnt work on my bike.

·
Registered
12,958 Posts
Any turn signal will work with your bike. They all work the same way. If u get an LED turn signal u will also need a resistor or else itll blink faster than normal.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Any turn signal will work with your bike. They all work the same way. If u get an LED turn signal u will also need a resistor or else it'll blink faster than normal.
If you're a cheapo like me, you can wire your originals up and tape them to the inside of the tail fairing. It doesn't matter if you connect them front or back as it's all one circuit - I have bulbs in the tail, LED's up front, and I have a second set of bulbs wired into the back and taped into the fairings. This provides the same load and keeps the flashing rate correct.

I'm using these on my bike

LED Turn Signals Kawasaki ZX6R 1998-2013 ZX10R 2004-2013 ZX 7R 9R 12R ZZR600 W | eBay

done 8000 miles in a year, no issues.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you're a cheapo like me, you can wire your originals up and tape them to the inside of the tail fairing. It doesn't matter if you connect them front or back as it's all one circuit - I have bulbs in the tail, LED's up front, and I have a second set of bulbs wired into the back and taped into the fairings. This provides the same load and keeps the flashing rate correct.

I'm using these on my bike

LED Turn Signals Kawasaki ZX6R 1998-2013 ZX10R 2004-2013 ZX 7R 9R 12R ZZR600 W | eBay

done 8000 miles in a year, no issues.
thanks for the tip.

for the rear i got a taillight with the blinkers integrated thats in the mail.

for the front i went with something super similar to your link there, but smoked. we will see how everything works out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts