Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I decided to finally put my Ninja on the battery charger and breathe some life back into it. While the battery was charging I pulled the tail section off and fixed a broken tab so that I could remount my tail light, installed the turn signals and peeled the tape off of the headlight so that I can bring it back onto the street now that the summer track season is over.

Also, I rode my FZ1 to work, and called the KTM/Husky dealership to have them uncrate my new Husqvarna TE310 that I will be picking up on Saturday.

What did YOU do today that was motorific?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Spent the day sanding fairings for our Hyosung... Getting ready for a new color.
The 6 was dormant all day oddly. Great weather, but I got super sidetracked :(

·
Registered
89 Posts
I put on a new set of spools and removed the factory windscreen (ZGDB should be here this week!)

·
Registered
680 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Today I decided to finally put my Ninja on the battery charger and breathe some life back into it. While the battery was charging I pulled the tail section off and fixed a broken tab so that I could remount my tail light, installed the turn signals and peeled the tape off of the headlight so that I can bring it back onto the street now that the summer track season is over.

Also, I rode my FZ1 to work, and called the KTM/Husky dealership to have them uncrate my new Husqvarna TE310 that I will be picking up on Saturday.

What did YOU do today that was motorific?
i didnt do shit! was in school (MMI) all day. but if i was home, id be ridin the shit out of it or finding some way to gain mo powa...

you know what KTM means? Kawasaki Tuned Machine ! lol..:laugh

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
sat on it. tested to see if i'd be able to ride with my slice hand. it's rainy so i'll be off the bike til sun comes back. another week :(

·
Registered
285 Posts
haha yup im a jackass. I literally said to my self as I was doing it, I hope this doesnt go through the ECU...should be far enough over to the right though.

Did I check? nahhh

·
Registered
619 Posts
I still go into the garage and just stare at my bike:coocoo

I've gotta start putting some klms on the thing!

I got a big sticker redone for my lower fairing and guess what? I screwed it, it's nowhere near straight, dammit.

·
Registered
89 Posts
haha yup im a jackass. I literally said to my self as I was doing it, I hope this doesnt go through the ECU...should be far enough over to the right though.

Did I check? nahhh
Oh yeah gotta love those light bulb moments that you ignore anyway. I've had my fair share over the years.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Bought a Powerade so I could use the cap for a DIY frame bolt cover. And rode it, of course :)

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
Took her out for a little spin this morning... then brought her inside with a nice warm chain and cleaned and lubed.

Tonight she's getting track prep. :) Vegas Sunday baby!

·
Registered
551 Posts
ordered a front sprocket and rode it to work... oh an did some wheelies on the way home!

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
I tried to start her, but she wouldn't crank over...

Crazy cause she started right up sunday night when I was showin off my full exhaust upgrade to some buddys

I took her off the trick charger too..frustrated

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Walked past her and touched her a little. Put her sibling next to her (09 monster ed) then locked up the shop. Sad days in these parts i reckon.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Touched her inappropriately this morning and promised more love for the evening. Got home from work and masked off the engine and forks so I can start painting the frame tomorrow!!! Spent an hour cleaning it up and then a few minutes sanding her down for priming.

I also put a clearcoat on my bar ends, mirrors and gas cap that I repainted over the weekend.

I think I have a condition... I see silver and I just have to attack it with black paint... and then it looks sooo much better!

1 - 20 of 149 Posts