Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got regional forums :)

I'll introduce myself. I'm one of the admins / owners. The LLC has 5 partners and this Aussie makes it and international partnership. Uncle Crash the crash test dummy - crashtd thought it would be a good idea if the LLC expanded and catered for the Kawasaki 6's out there. Looks like he made a great call. TLZone is where I'm from, I frequent a couple of other boards too. I owned a TL1000S from Jan 99 until August this year when I bought the GSXR (Off my ex).

I'm not "into" the Gixxer like I was the TLS and I know more about the TLS than any other bike, including "Ninja's" so I'll be here mainly in an admin (& shit stirrer) roll rather than a bike specific problem solver / adviser.

I'm in Bacchus Marsh, Victoria. Lorne is the same distance from me as Healesville is. Coast or Hills for riding. I usually get a few track days a year down at the Island too. I'm 42, divorced (5 years), single and have a 9yo son Gavan who's with me 50% of the time. He's spending more time on the back of the bike and our trips are getting longer. (Put him on the back for a 180km ride last weekend, we broke it up with a stop for lunch for about an hour, he handled it ok).

Who are you?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hey bro, I know you. Anyhow, my name I Jesse and I live in Annondale VA. I'm married but seperated waiting for a divorce to finalize. No kids or pets, just the bike. I love corners and know that one day there gonna get the best of me but screw it, if I die I'd much rather die doing something I love. I'm really trying to get out of street riding and focus more on the track, after getting hung up on track days I realized how stupid it was to push the streets. So that's me...Who's next?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I'm Kylie. I'm a newbie Squid to this forum. I'm 20. I'm vertically challenged. I'm Australian and proud. Kind of wish I was British though. They have good telly. I've been riding on the road for 4 years and only ever Kawasaki's. My blood is green. Which may be a problem if I ever need a blood tranfusion down the road (Note to self: Don't crash). I do however drive (sort of, kind of just turn the wheel and push the pedal) a Suzuki. But it has a pink Kawasaki sticker on the back so it's easy to confuse children and the elderly. I've had my 04 ZX6R for over 2 years now and I dont plan on upgrading anytime soon. I have a crush on the ER6-n though.

I really dont know much about bikes and consider myself mechanically retarded so if I give you any mechanical advice, please ignore it. I'm kind of just here to be me. Thanks for making this site guys! I look forward to getting to know you all better and being jealous of your bikes.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
i'm jensen, i enjoy long walks on the beach, short walks on the beach, and other beach related activities....

-:banana
The beach is evil. You get sand in places where sand just shouldnt go.

·
Registered
553 Posts
i'm jensen, i enjoy long walks on the beach, short walks on the beach, and other beach related activities....

Haha, your a tard.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

And:

You like Pina Coladas
Getting caught in the rain
And the feel of the ocean
And the taste of champagne

·
Registered
257 Posts
Well im Sean 24 years old and live in Sacramento for now. Im bouncing around the United States in the millitary, Im in the Coast Guard so im around water all the time (awesome) and my job is to work on airplanes and helicopters and repair frames, engines, bodies and systems on them.

I started riding on a dirt bike and still have a huge passion for them. Its one thing to ride on the road, but off the road you make your own trail and there are no speed limits or cagers:devil but watch out for those deer.:thumbdown This is my first street bike and i thought a 600 would hold me over for a long time but after a year or so I've gotten to the point where i want something bigger and am "bored" with my bike now, but it still puts a smile on my face!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hey, I'm in the National Guard. Anyone else here military?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Wow, everyone is posting their life stories in the Aussie forum. Guess you all wanna live here, then. They lie in the ads, you know. It's not that great. Can't go out after dark because of the rabid Kangaroos and don't even get me started on those Wombats! Can't get them off your leg once they've latched on, I tell ya's.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I wouldn't mind going there. I would actually love to start over somewhere completely different to me.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Wow, everyone is posting their life stories in the Aussie forum. Guess you all wanna live here, then. They lie in the ads, you know. It's not that great. Can't go out after dark because of the rabid Kangaroos and don't even get me started on those Wombats! Can't get them off your leg once they've latched on, I tell ya's.
I was thinking the same thing...why open up in the Aussie forum. :O

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
...... and don't even get me started on those Wombats! Can't get them off your leg once they've latched on...
A real wombat eats roots and leaves :laugh

Don't forget about the drop bears. :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I'm Josh and geneally found at TLzone, on a TLS or on something with knobbies:)

Live in NoVA, into Economics, trying to get into Law (school that is).
Can't stand cages, ride the TLS every day year round more or less.

Also dig airplanes

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If that is crotch in the helicopter, it's the most detailed head shot I've ever seen of him :rant

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all, Im Glenn from Geelong in Victoria , Australia. So you can guess where my playground is, yes thats right the good old Great Ocean Road:D . The 12 Appostles might ring a bell for USA guys ,I thinks 9th wounder of the world or some crap like that.
Im 30 years old been riding for a couple of years now and got meself a 99 ZX6 puple/black. Pastrycook by trade and also into 4wding/ camping in the high country and also hoping to do a little bit of bike touring up there too.
Im also engaged to be married, no kids , 1 golden retreiver dog.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts