Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
nice pics and scenery..and bike.

i've been to NYC once and it was amazing.

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
I went out riding aswell today, about 22 of us showed up. Ill post the pics when the guys post. I wore 3 tshirt- 1 thermal, 1 sweater & the jacket. It was still a little cold, but it was damn worth every mile. I almost ran out of gas in the backwoods of kentucky. Filled her up at the gas station with 4.2 gallon of gas.

Also, speaking of NYC.. Im flying this thursday to NYC for business for 5 days.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Cool piccies of the bike, background looks good too.

Haven't you got some crazily low speed limits though? In Kent, England I can ride for miles and miles and never see another car let alone a cop or speed camera.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:rotfl
Here are some of the pics that just got uploaded from my ride today

did ya try the mcskillet burrito...get in touch w/me in ny..we can battle for quarkz..p.s. dont forget ya gun..lol..:devious:rotfl:)

nice pics..though

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
:rotfl

did ya try the mcskillet burrito...get in touch w/me in ny..we can battle for quarkz..p.s. dont forget ya gun..lol..:devious:rotfl:)

nice pics..though

No, i got there late... as ussual:laugh I dont need my gun, i know kung fu

·
Registered
956 Posts
mcskillet burrito??? WTF!... LOL Sounds like a McGutbomb to me!!

Also a whopping whole $2.95 a gallon for gas! damn thats cheep!

Great pics BTW! thanks!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Korean bikes? Hyosungs? They're pretty popular around here. Not bad bikes for the price and some of them aren't bad looking actually. I sat next to one for 2 hours while waiting for a road worthy once. They aren't all that badly put together surprisingly.

The McSkillet Burrito freaks me out. It freaks me out so much infact I googled it. You. me. Tomorrow morning? Jesus, I'm bringing protection. I think lube will be needed as well :/

And remember to video tape that fight boys k? I need to add it to my collection. I'm thinking of making a compilation DVD actually. It will certainly fit in well with the Bum Fights genre.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Mcskillot? Is that road kill on a stick???? $2.95 a gallon? Im payin $1.40 a ltr and i think there is 2.8ltr per us gallon? i NEED to move there just for the gas..
Kippa at work has a hysoung 250gt and its a nice bike pitty its a 5 speed and not a 6 speed for a 250

·
Registered
900 Posts
Love the pics, especially the tank mounted gun one, is that needed now in NYC? I heard of drive by shootings but that takes it to a whole new level.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts