Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after quickly selling my 96 6R(took like 2 days after listing lol) I got some more insurance quotes with my new ticket not on record(still waiting for my lawyer to handle it). So I called my friends dads insurance company and his Bro set me up with a deal that was barely more than my 6R.

I ended up with a 1999 Suzuki GSXR 750

21K KM
Frame sliders
Windscreen

Basically stock (which I like)

So here she is!!!!

So far I love it, fuel injection is sooo much better :D. I havent really got on it too much but i slowly brought it up to 220KPH and still had more to go in 4th gear :D

Jay

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Cool! I've always had a soft spot for suzuki's with tail humps (SRAD GSXRs and TL's).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sweet as, I was tossin up between the gixxer 750 and my ninja 636. Gotta love em

·
Registered
764 Posts
Nice, have fun. I had a 97 with a 10+ in the back man was it wicked.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
It looks pretty clean for a '99! I had a Gixxer, too. It was a '93 600 and ended up being a trade-in to get my 2006 636 SE. It was a good bike but getting a bit on the old side. I miss her. Luckily my new bike makes up for that!

Here's the new one. Not shown in the pic here I just installed a fender eliminator and tomorrow I will install the flush mount turn signals.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks alot guys and girls :p.....Glad to see everyone likes it! I still miss my old ZX6R mainly I was so use to it and 750 is a totally diiferent bike. I am scared to get on it too hard in first still hahahaha

Jay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts