Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have(not) seen my face around here behind the scenes doing some administration duties, etc... I was finally able to pick up a '13 ZX6R about a week and a half ago and start doing some modifications to it.

So far I've been able to install a lowering kit, two brothers exhaust and a custom kickstand.

I'm well aware of the opinion on this forum of lowered bikes and i don't care. Rock whatever you like and I'll do the same.

I'm a short dude and feel much more comfortable being able to flat foot my bike... and I only drag race so to me the sacrifice in suspension is worth it.

I have a tail tidy kit that came with the exhaust to install and she'll be pretty close to "done" for a while at least.

I also have to deal with the check engine light coming on due to the exhaust install.

For now here's a picture...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Looks nice! I have to say, though, I honestly had no idea you existed :O However, thanks for the behind the scenes stuff I'm sure you're doing to keep this site going :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Looks nice! I have to say, though, I honestly had no idea you existed :O However, thanks for the behind the scenes stuff I'm sure you're doing to keep this site going :bigthumb:
:laugh +1

EDIT: also, how'd you like the Grom? I've always been intrigued by those things

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Looks nice, don't be such a stranger.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Some of you may have(not) seen my face around here behind the scenes doing some administration duties, etc... I was finally able to pick up a '13 ZX6R about a week and a half ago and start doing some modifications to it.

So far I've been able to install a lowering kit, two brothers exhaust and a custom kickstand.

I'm well aware of the opinion on this forum of lowered bikes and i don't care. Rock whatever you like and I'll do the same.

I'm a short dude and feel much more comfortable being able to flat foot my bike... and I only drag race so to me the sacrifice in suspension is worth it.

I have a tail tidy kit that came with the exhaust to install and she'll be pretty close to "done" for a while at least.

I also have to deal with the check engine light coming on due to the exhaust install.

For now here's a picture...

Rock on, bud. Nothing wrong with a lowered bike, especially if you pay the bills... Love those new 636s.... Makes me want to grab one to put next to my two 05s.... Might have to kick the 848 out into the back yard....:lol:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Haven't owned a sportbike for quite a few years, since my 05 R6... but I traded in my Honda Grom on it and I still have a 140cc Motoped...

And so... my Motoped build begins!

Those are bad ass! I didnt know they actually made and sold them. I swear I saw them on Kickstarter a while back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts