Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very clean 2003 ZX6R Bright Red with Chrome Graphics that I would love to turn black. The bike is flawless and has never been down or fell over etc. I took the whole bike apart and had the frame blacked out last year. It looks great but I was thinking this year I would like to go ALL BLACK. I have had bikes painted in the past and they never seem to last or hold up as good as factory so I was hoping someone else was sick of their color and would like to trade.
All peices, including tank and rear seat cowl. If interested hit me back at [email protected] so we can exchange pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking to change colors with someone..???

I have a very clean 2003 ZX6R Bright Red with Chrome Graphics that I would love to turn black. The bike is flawless and has never been down or fell over etc. I took the whole bike apart and had the frame blacked out last year. It looks great but I was thinking this year I would like to go ALL BLACK. I have had bikes painted in the past and they never seem to last or hold up as good as factory so I was hoping someone else was sick of their color and would like to trade.
All peices, including tank and rear seat cowl. If interested hit me back at [email protected] so we can exchange pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone want to trade colors ?????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking to trade colors ....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

All pieces, including tank and rear seat cowl. If interested hit me back at [email protected] so we can exchange pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

All pieces, including tank and rear seat cowl. If interested hit me back at [email protected] so we can exchange pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wasn't trying to spam your forums ! I just wanted to make sure it was seen. Not everyone goes into the FOR SALE forum. If I posted it through out, maybe someone would see it that never thought about that and would be intrested or would know someone. But thanks for lowering my odds.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I'd call 6 identical threads is spamming. :yes

If you hang around for a while you'd see I didn't lower your odds of being noticed at all. How do you think I found all 6 threads? :dowhat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.