Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Me and a couple of people are going to meet up and have a ride around wales for a week, Anyone wanna join us feel free.

I'll post our indented route and stopping places so you should eb able to find us... Might even leave a phone number so people can text if they wanna join in.

You don't have to come along for the whole week... just tag along.

Anyone interested?:hump6

·
Registered
157 Posts
hi m8 ,,,,,,,,keep one eye open for the cops ....they are insane up their in the north even the people dont like the english

·
Registered
900 Posts
Living in the North of Wales I always keep it safe when I'm out on the bike, personally I can't completely blame the police, the amount of accidents on North Wales roads involving bikers from outside the region is increasing and there is more than the fair share of knob heads riding beyond their limits. Keep it safe when you hit Wales, there are plenty of roads with sheep crap, debris etc on the right line.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Keep it that way Animal, build up that experience gradually and keep it rubber side down.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No mate , had to deal with an emergency unfortunately.

Still... I'm going to geyt something organised, and this wales trip is still going ahead.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers Kev6R .... BUT ARSE! - Ive had to cancel the whole thing due to work commitments... Jobs suck when it comes to planning trips away :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts