Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
I think integrated tail lights look way cleaner but the rim strips look good though :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hmmmmm... The light position is interesting and unique. Can't say if I like them or not. But they are different. As long as you like it, that's all that matters. Bike looks really clean though. Welcome to the site BTW!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! yea when I put em on at first I was iffy but it grew on me plus no1 does it haha everyone at starbucks and cruise night love em!

·
Registered
434 Posts
the rims look nice the signals is just not cutting it for me intergraded will be best

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so whats the idea about taking off the reflectors jw
I race. that lil guy really doesnt look too wowish. Plus its just reaaaally bulky lookin. the 2009 zx6r is a racing bike and that thing took away that edge. besides riding with the veterans you get teased alot! haha

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmmmm... The light position is interesting and unique. Can't say if I like them or not. But they are different. As long as you like it, that's all that matters. Bike looks really clean though. Welcome to the site BTW!
Thanks! im tryin to get this bike as clean and original as possible. ppl around my area dont do the bolt kits for the windsheild and such however they do do the red stripes but hey no1 does the lights (most likly cuz its kinda ugly but hey! its me haha)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts