Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Googled and searched high and low and I cannot remember which thread I saw it in here.

Anyone have a link to it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Reactions: zninja

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
I've never been in a court, but I'm skeptical if this is an actual courtroom. Seems so trivial. But of course, it is on reality television.
Can someone educate me on this?

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've never been in a court, but I'm skeptical if this is an actual courtroom. Seems so trivial. But of course, it is on reality television.
Can someone educate me on this?
Not a real court. It's a TV court where the show contestants agree to the judges arbitration as binding.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Not a real court. It's a TV court where the show contestants agree to the judges arbitration as binding.
Thanks!
Was that lady an actual judge, though? Can you tell I do not watch any television?

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My grandpa used to watch "The People's Court" every single day without fail. He'd watch for hours once it hit syndication and was on more often.

It's people like that whom the rest of the world believes represent the average American.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Those courtroom shows are really popular here and some of the judges were actually judges and others are just "celebs".
I see (no, I don't!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts