Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
12,647 Posts
Only watched half....

Clearly speeding.
Your lines suck. You turn in way early, and are all over dat dbl yellow.
You need more interesting roads.

Ey3

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang, I'm glad I recorded this. Some of the turns I was well away from the double-yellow like I was aiming for but some times I still did get close to the yellow... I think I did better on the other road across the water. That was interesting with how bumpy it was...

Went up to this old restaurant in the middle of nowhere with a group, pretty nice ride back minus the insane amount of bugs that hit me.. lol.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Hi Gaw... Any plans on doing a track day? If you want to truly improve while cutting down risks to the minimum, education at a track is where it's at.
I wouldn't try to impress folks while filming aggressive riding, and riding aggressively for virtual critiquing. That's just bad news bears...
Let your starting point arise from professional instruction, I implore you.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Gaw... Any plans on doing a track day? If you want to truly improve while cutting down risks to the minimum, education at a track is where it's at.
I wouldn't try to impress folks while filming aggressive riding, and riding aggressively for virtual critiquing. That's just bad news bears...
Let your starting point arise from professional instruction, I implore you.
Bruh, I'm already going to Thunderhill, can't a guy ride to a restaurant with friends? :O haha, but it's not for a few weeks... I filmed because it was pretty :D

I film most the time I am riding just for legal reasons, whether or not it goes on my YouTube channel is a different story :drool:

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Bruh, I'm already going to Thunderhill, can't a guy ride to a restaurant with friends? :O haha, but it's not for a few weeks... I filmed because it was pretty :D

I film most the time I am riding just for legal reasons, whether or not it goes on my YouTube channel is a different story :drool:
Sorry, I didn't watch the video. From the comments I thought you were asking for more critiquing. Kudos on signing up!

·
Super Moderator
12,647 Posts
Don't listen to badger. He is the bane of this forum.

Ey3

Reactions: Gawernator

·
Registered
7,605 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So passing on the right and passing in the same lane, then riding in a straightline..........

what was the point of posting the video again?
It's scenic

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Don't listen to badger. He is the bane of this forum.

Ey3
Don't trust Ey3. He works for the NSA and wants to steal your beer.

·
Super Moderator
12,647 Posts
Rofl.

Badger is a furry.

Ey3

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't trust Ey3. He works for the NSA and wants to steal your beer.
If he really did, him and I would be best friends :devious

I trust the magical internet badger.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts