Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone's knows of software where I can edit a 6 second video frame by frame e.g in photo type program or similar, I been doing a project video in hd 1080p and there's a small bit in the shot I need to edit out as it shouldn't be there and I can't redo the shot. Thanks

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
I'm not 100% sure I can help you, but a bit more info might help. What exactly are you trying to edit about that 6 second bit?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not 100% sure I can help you, but a bit more info might help. What exactly are you trying to edit about that 6 second bit?
Ok it's going to seem funny but I've been making a funny video of our dog and one of the scenes about 6 seconds long is the dog reversing a car but I didn't realise you can see my head where I'm layed down itsnt to noticeable on phone but when u see it it on our 44" tv it stands out more so I want to blend the hedge where my head is popped up so u can't see me, here's a couple of screen shots to show you, can't do scene again as don't have access to that car at the moment

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Most video editing software should allow you to add a mask and then replace the masked area with an image (e.g. some hedges).

I usually use Sony Vegas.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Cool, I'll see if I can download a trial version
There is a 30 day trial version of Sony Vegas Pro, and as long as you render it to WMV format there are no watermarks.

Also, there are a lot of tutorials on YouTube about how to do different things with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts