Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to plate my 6 tomorrow after work, thinking about a vanity plate. Wanted to do SQUID but it was taken along with SQU1D and SKWID. Any ideas for a cool plate?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
ISIS?

I keed, I keed!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Even better! XP

Reactions: ChrisPBacon

·
Registered
314 Posts
My Black 13zx6r came with ##co666 I thought it was interesting an All Black bike with 666 on the plates. I was already told by an older lady to take it off & have the DMV issue me a new plate but I don't see a problem with it as long as I believe what's right from wrong :) I was thinking of getting a personalized plate though not sure what though.

·
Registered
891 Posts
My Black 13zx6r came with ##co666 I thought it was interesting an All Black bike with 666 on the plates. I was already told by an older lady to take it off & have the DMV issue me a new plate but I don't see a problem with it as long as I believe what's right from wrong :) I was thinking of getting a personalized plate though not sure what though.
Have it changed to NATAS :O

·
Registered
332 Posts
I wanted to get SINGL or SNGLE on mine but they are both taken. AZ only allows 5 letters for a personal plate it sucks I can't think of anything.

·
Registered
332 Posts
U DTF is available. LMAO. I don't know if I'm a big enough douche to order that one haha.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think I'm going to go with LLHRD for live life hard. A nod to Mitch Lucker, a legend in the death metal/core scene that passed away a few years ago (albeit on a bike.)

·
Super Moderator
13,177 Posts
BRAAP
FASTR
TOTW2
USUK
LOLLEO
AUTHISU (authority issue)

Ey3

Reactions: max41
1 - 16 of 16 Posts