Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to replace the insanely garbage oem ohlins damper. Looking for an aftermarket ohlins or gpr v4 stabilizer.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
You could check in the forum classified section first.
Second option is I believe you can get the OEM one re-valved, others on here will have more info on that.
Good luck with looking, oh and put up some pics of your ride.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Looking to replace the insanely garbage oem ohlins damper. Looking for an aftermarket ohlins or gpr v4 stabilizer.
Send it to Kyle Racing to get revalved roughly $80 and you will never need anything else. Plus you'd be saving like $200

Reactions: RJ2112 and sbk1198

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
How does Kyle racing compare with race techs revalving?
Kyle Racing is a huge, probably the biggest, Ohlins distributor in the USA. Your stabilizer is Ohlins, it only makes sense.

Reactions: RJ2112

·
Registered
4,415 Posts

·
Director of Moderation
10,038 Posts
Kyle Racing is a huge, probably the biggest, Ohlins distributor in the USA. Your stabilizer is Ohlins, it only makes sense.
But isn't Mr. Kyle in jail now for tax fraud? lol...or did he somehow get out of that?

Reactions: Felixthecat

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Kyle Racing is open. Mike takes care of the work there. I know @Felixthecat gets his suspension tuned by him. He also provides suspension set up at track days locally.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Oh sh** that's crazy to bad I already ordered the damn rework. I think Ima call them today to be sure
You'll be fine they are open lol. Was there like 3 weeks ago.

But isn't Mr. Kyle in jail now for tax fraud? lol...or did he somehow get out of that?
I seen him there last time I was there lol. Idk what's up with him hahaha

Kyle Racing is open. Mike takes care of the work there. I know @Felixthecat gets his suspension tuned by him. He also provides suspension set up at track days locally.
Yee mike does all the work, great guy and super helpful even after hours lol. Has helped me out a lot lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts