Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Call Leos South 952-435-5371 and ask for service.

for years they had one hanging from chains above the service desk that one of the employees totalled and they pulled the engine and hung it on display.

I gave someone else the information last year, so it may have already sold, but worth a call......

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call Leos South 952-435-5371 and ask for service.

for years they had one hanging from chains above the service desk that one of the employees totalled and they pulled the engine and hung it on display.

I gave someone else the information last year, so it may have already sold, but worth a call......
Thank you so much for the lead but they sold it.. Got email from one guy from ebay saying it cranks but it only runs if he dumps fuel from in injector? I have no idea what that means but it seems to come with everything. I do have ecu and harness, and throttle body. Would it work with my zx6rr head on this motor?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Try searching for Miget car 600cc engines.

YES I'M EFFING SERIOUS....

They build them with new and used motorcycle engines. They crash them all the time too.

·
Registered
100 Posts
They are pricey because they are modified specifically for midget racing... I meant WIDEN your internet search to include USED midget (KAWI zxr) engines.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts