Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Are you interested in being part of the group buy?

• Yes. Sign me up.

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • No, I don't want the best lights at the best deal.

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so here is the thread with most of the background on this:

http://zx6r.com/zx6r/32687-actual-group-buy-09-a.html

Basically what is going on is I have been in contact with The Retrofitsource about working out a kit for their bi-xenons. We compared and contrasted their kit to one of their competitors (bkmoto) and I personally have decided to go with TRS.

After I inquired, my contact at TRS said that they have done group buy discounts in the past and would consider a discount for this kit. The maximum discount on the kit comes with 25 orders. If you are interested, or have questions please speak up. I would love to get this kit at a discounted price as I believe it is one of the best on the market.

Kit: Bi-xenon Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (H1) - Complete Retrofit Kits from The Retrofit Source Inc

Installation (will vary slightly by model, but they are ready and able to help): http://www.theretrofitsource.com/pdf/trs_tech/Morimoto_Mini_H1_Retrofit.pdf

Performance of kit: TRSMatt's Album: Morimoto Mini H1 Bi-xenon Projectors

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are a dick.... <3 I want this so bad, just dont have the money :(
Save up sucka! Work the corner for a bit :p We gotta get this discounttt

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
You are a dick.... <3 I want this so bad, just dont have the money :(
Im guessing it will take a couple two-three weeks atleast before we all put money in the pot so hurry and save Kevin!

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh also, if you could comment for everyone that votes yes. I would like to keep a tally to get emails later to send to TRS for working stuff out. Thanks peeps :D

·
Registered
707 Posts
So maybe I missed it in the linked thread but.... Whats the discounted price??

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So maybe I missed it in the linked thread but.... Whats the discounted price??
I didn't really want to state it outright for the sake of their competition or whoever else may be browsing. I'll PM whoever is interested.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Save up sucka! Work the corner for a bit :p We gotta get this discounttt
Oh and is it weird that the first time I read that I thought you meant corner working at the track??

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh and is it weird that the first time I read that I thought you meant corner working at the track??
Hahaha didn't think about that. I have a sick mind though :sneaky:

PM'd btw

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hahaha didn't think about that. I have a sick mind though :sneaky:

PM'd btw
Thanks... lemme see what my bonus looks like next week before I commit. I just ordered a GPR damper 2 days ago, my account/girlfriend hates me :O

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Thanks... lemme see what my bonus looks like next week before I commit. I just ordered a GPR damper 2 days ago, my account/girlfriend hates me :O
I dont plan on telling my girlfriend about this purchase. I am going to just hide it in a corner until my winter rebuild haha

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha sounds good man. Gotta have your priorities. Sounds like you have them straight to me though :yes

·
Registered
707 Posts
Maybe I can pull the safety card on this one... After all, think of how much better I will be able to see at night! That's how I justified the damper, think of how safe I will be... During high levels of acceleration on rough pavement lol. Girls are dumb. Sorry MoM.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe I can pull the safety card on this one... After all, think of how much better I will be able to see at night! That's how I justified the damper, think of how safe I will be... During high levels of acceleration on rough pavement lol. Girls are dumb. Sorry MoM.
Exactly! You can tell her you will be effectively increasing your light output by over 300% from stock! Even more since both lights will be running at all times! Oh I thought you would get it to reduce some front shake after coming down from a wheelie crooked :p

·
Registered
707 Posts
Oh heavens no... I don't do wheelies, that would be unsafe :laugh

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh heavens no... I don't do wheelies, that would be unsafe :laugh
Well it wouldn't be THAT bad if you upgraded your front and rear suspension to Ohlins. Then you'd get a better feel for everything. Pitch that one next :laugh

·
Registered
707 Posts
You, sir, are a genius.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You, sir, are a genius.
Baby you KNOW I need that custom ball-bearing turbo to get to work on time! Don't you want me to make more money to buy you more of the nice things you love? I'm thinking of YOU sweetheart! :sneaky:

1 - 20 of 166 Posts