Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys use as a quick cleanup on ur fairings? That stuff was awesome.

I'm obsessed with fingerprints btw. :coocoo

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ordering!

·
Registered
617 Posts
You won't be disapointed. I clean virtualy clean my entire bike with Plexus and even use it on my cruiser to make the chrome shine!.:thumbup

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Pity you don't get Mr Sheen, good stuff, helmet, leathers, bike plastic, removes chain lube from the wheel etc plus it does your furntiure too.

Wax and polish as you dust with Mr Sheen.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i use the new eagle ice spray detailer. works really good and leaves no residue at all. i was using meguiars paste wax but if you get it on plastic it leaves that whiteness.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Alot of Honda dealers still have cans of that stuff for sale, but if you cant find it, you should be able to find a "Motorcycle Cleaner/Polish" type spray at your local dealer, I think the company was Motul? Some kind of oil company/chain lube company had it last time I looked. It's pretty much the same thing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i actually did buy that motul stuff the day i went to the dealer, but i havent really tried it out yet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Cycle Gear sells a generic brand of Honda cleaner. Looks to me like pretty much the same thing. 6 bucks for a big can of it too.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just got a can of the Cyclegear Motopro Polish, it is the exact same stuff as the Honda stuff. 5.99 for a 14oz can.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts