Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the people on this forum are a fairly nice bunch of guys and girls, would anyone be interested in arranging a meet sometime when the weather gets a bit better?????

I am sure we would all get more fun out of a nice ride to somewhere nice and a good chat, rather than sat in front of the computer (although quite happy sat here now, weather not good here!)

Just an idea.............:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice to see some people up for it, thanks, must be a few more somewhere though.....

Will keep this thread alive as long as possible, then sort out some dates and a venue for a meeting, depending on where people are coming from - probably be early spring, hopefully the weather will take a turn for the better!!!! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think I would be interested..... I cant speak for my girlfriend but I dont see why this wouldnt be a good idea.

Oh, I'm Adam by the way.

·
Registered
8 Posts
id be into goin for a spin sometime. Wouldnt mind goin on a trackday aswell went on oulton park last year was fukin amazin.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys (and girls) - keep 'em coming and I will make sure we sort out some kind of ride out/track day, whichever people are more comfortable with (or both), have to get out the map and work out where you all are!!! (WARNING - my navigation is crap, could be a magiCal mystery tour!)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in too!

If you could let all know at least a month in advance that would be great.

Went here last year to the Moxters of Rock with a couple of mates, it was a very biker friendly pub and good music too. http://www.vicbikerpub.co.uk/

Being close to Donnie it's pretty central too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
suggestions for a place to meet would be good, looks like it needs to be somewhere central, so far we are between Exeter and Barnsley!!!

Any ideas let me know, might have to buy a SatNav at this rate!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
i'll be up for meeting somwhere, as far as trackdays go i'm always up for one got cadwell and donny booked for march and am looking at doing oulton as well

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all,

new to this forum, glad to see there are some English on here, have been using Kawiforums for ages and everyone is American,

I'd definatley be up for a meet, and better still a trackday,

surely if enough people are interested we could get good rates with a trackday organiser,

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome to the site Duncan..Went to look at an 04 zx6 at Teasdales in Thirsk looks a decent shop but cant help thinking it was a bit over priced ,Have you heard anything good/bad about the shop??..:confused

·
Registered
8 Posts
I use Teasdales regulary, I have never actually bought a bike there as every bike I have owned has been new, but I buy all my spares, oils leathere, boots etc there.
One of the guys that works in Teasdales (Dave - tall guy with short grey hair) actually lives across the road from me, he's a great bloke and even handy that he lives over the road.
Andy the owner is also a good bloke, he would do anything for you. I notice that all people who have bought bikes from there tend to keep using them and start to build a rapour with Andy.

To answer your question, they have a really good reputation and the bikes he sells tend to be good ones, not like some of the rubbish you see in some dealers.
I would of thought he'd been keen to move bikes at the minute being the time of year that it is.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any suggestions are welcome......when the replies dry up we can decide where to meet, needs to be easy to get to for all who want to come - we can then decide what track day to do etc........

1 - 20 of 105 Posts