Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a replacement rear number plate holder and light i can look at as the stock one on my 05 636 is pig ugly
the pipe looks cool but the rest is pants any ideas:confused

·
Registered
590 Posts
i took a swivel bracket and drilled a couple holes under the tail to attach it and for the light i took a led strip and wired it up.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yeah, seriously, anyone who spends money on a "fender-eliminator kit" obviously doesn't know you can achieved the same results from a few custom made brackets or tabs and just bolting it up to the original mounting holes. To pay $130+ for one is pretty stoopid. No offense guys, but the money can be spent better elsewhere on the bike.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I got an underseat off ebay for £15 have sprayed it and will be fitting it soon, personally wouldn't spend £120 on a brand new one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool gonna get one of those light and indicator kits and do one myself from melted down knicker elastic of my nana!!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
No, instead i'm gonna spend $150 for a cheap piece of scrap metal that cost them $5 to make...

The knicker elastic of your "nana" probably costs more

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you been lookin at me nanas big knickers??
yep gonna do my own and ditch the twigs that kwak call rear indicators
were they spares from a dalek film?? lol

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Well some of us don't mind paying for nice fit-and-finish. Others don't mind having something that looks like a hack.:idea

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
do you lot cut the undertail off or just the back bit with the number plate and indicators??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Don't know if they deliver to all countries, but R & G Racing do some really nice quality tail tidy's, plus loads of other bits, I've also got crash protectors and bobbins from them and they look and fit perfectly......

see www.rg-racing.com

They do have stockists in USA, Canada and Australia - see website.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts