i need some rubber now
somewhere close-ish to hull area humber bridge to you southerners
:laugh
what can i have?
how much for a pair fitted whilst i wait? ish
not michelin ......
need good corner feel and grip as i am a newbie
told by kwak dealer in hull limited to 1 tyre?? £330 fitted
any help or ideas as rears a bit thin and fronts a little tippy slow corner feeling someone else is steering for me???

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Michelin Pilot Powers. Couldn't recommend them any more highly.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
£330 for 1 tyre is that, i paid £230 for a front and rear Michilin pilot power 2ct fitted which are bloody excellent by the way and have great corner feel unlike the pirelli diablo 3's i had on before which in my opinion were horrible

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for the pair that is thought it was a little steep
need to know where to get some other than my local kwack dealer
cheers john

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will do just need to know which tyre to get and where is best near to where i live as i am new to it all thanks john

·
Registered
206 Posts
i have used bridgestone was happy, dunlop qualifier were great would use them again and loved the turnin. on M3 for the winter as got a great deal and got about 4-5000 miles out of rears. try the dunlops.

·
Registered
900 Posts
If you don't know where to go to get your tyres changed a good tip is if you have independant retailers like Hein Gericke who don't sell tyres ask them who'd they use locally. Some of the small back street shops are the best to use especially if the guys go racing. Have to say Michelin Pilots are awesome a real step up from the Dunlops that were on mine when I got it, should be £170-190 for a pair fitted, without having to remove wheels yourself.

Hein Gericke Hull
184-188 Beverley Road, Hull, HU3 1UP
Phone/Fax: 01482 211433

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
i got powers on the front and c2t on the rear and totaly love it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts