Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my 2000 zx6r for about a year and keep getting differing advice on tyre pressures i have just had a new set of dunlop qualfiers fitted and need an expiereinced pointer anybody help!

lash

·
Registered
95 Posts
typical samson... anywho.

The standard listed for your bike is what I would recommend. I have the same model type and it's 36PSI Front and 42PSI Rear. It should be printed on a sticker on the right side of the frame unless it's been removed.

·
Registered
604 Posts
yup, that's what I use in my 01....

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
typical samson... anywho.

The standard listed for your bike is what I would recommend. I have the same model type and it's 36PSI Front and 42PSI Rear. It should be printed on a sticker on the right side of the frame unless it's been removed.
what he said.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
....The standard listed for your bike is what I would recommend. I have the same model type and it's 36PSI Front and 42PSI Rear. It should be printed on a sticker on the right side of the frame unless it's been removed.
Yep, yep, yep.

Sup ssgt!
Good ta hear from ya again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tyre pressure

Being a fellow brit, I feel the answer "what does that convert into psi..." was merely polite sarcasm. I don't think he 'fell' for it.
no...i really did think there was a density difference between summer and winter air. got to go and pick up a box of sparks and some spirit level bubbles....oh musn't forget those sky hooks!!!!!!!!!!!:devious

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
no...i really did think there was a density difference between summer and winter air. got to go and pick up a box of sparks and some spirit level bubbles....oh musn't forget those sky hooks!!!!!!!!!!!:devious
Then you must shop here too http://kalecoauto.com/ :laugh

Welcome aboard :thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts