Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get front turn signal block off plates for my 06 zx6r 636? I bought a l.e.d. signal kit that mounts them inside my headlights and they said it was supposed to come with the plates but only came with small oval ones. I have large triangular cut outs on my fairings where my signals used to be.

·
Registered
11,663 Posts
Let me google that for you

:D

Should be able to find them at just about any online parts site... I know CYcle Gear carries block offs too... just saw them yesterday.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't been able to find them anywhere ugh. Maybe I'm dumb lol. If anyone knows of a place PLEASE post a link for me

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW if your going to Google it for me you should probably search for the right thing. TURN SIGNAL BLOCK OFF PLATES, not mirror block off plates. And i need the triangular ones not the small oval ones.

·
Registered
11,663 Posts
BTW if your going to Google it for me you should probably search for the right thing. TURN SIGNAL BLOCK OFF PLATES, not mirror block off plates. And i need the triangular ones not the small oval ones.
lol.... well. I shouldn't have had to google it for ya in the first place but point taken. :D

I happen to be at work and can't commit a bunch of time to reading thoroghly.

·
Registered
11,663 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Id like to block off my signals as well since I would put in signal mirrors.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
If I remember correctly you should of had the big triangular plastic piece that held a turn signal that when you remove the turn signal from the triangular part there is a oval hole. If it is different then your turn signals have been changed. I changed it on my 05 to look like the 07 and up. So basically paint the turnsignals you have to match your bike.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If I remember correctly you should of had the big triangular plastic piece that held a turn signal that when you remove the turn signal from the triangular part there is a oval hole. If it is different then your turn signals have been changed. I changed it on my 05 to look like the 07 and up. So basically paint the turnsignals you have to match your bike.
There are two different models, the European and the US. The US one has a triangular piece with a post signal that sticks out and the European model has the triangular flush mount signals. Even when u buy fairings they have a large triangular hole where the signal mounts. I made some plates out of an old cracked up fairing but I'm not sure how to mount them yet. They are just triangular pieces of plastic that match the curve of the fairing. Any idea on how to mount then or links for a site to buy some would be appreciated. FYI i have Googled it and couldn't find anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts