Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up riders... We'll listen I'm up and down about putting a turbo into my 07 zx6r because I drove a Evo n love the blow off vavle n want it on the bike is it possible? And what would I need to add and change on the bike

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
You'll definitely need an intercooler.
And a rear spoiler for added downforce. That is a must.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
You're gonna need to get rid of the bike and get a shit box civic. Make sure you cut the coils when you want to lower it instead of getting coilovers. And slap a big turbo on it without building the engine and call it a day.

In all reality, BOV's get annoying as fuck, and turboing a 600 just to get a blow off valve noise is the most pointless thing I've ever heard.

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
What up riders... We'll listen I'm up and down about putting a turbo into my 07 zx6r because I drove a Evo n love the blow off vavle n want it on the bike is it possible? And what would I need to add and change on the bike
so you wanna turbo a motorcycle strickly to hear the blow off valve go wooosh...

You got a playing card taped to your fork to?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
You'll definitely need an intercooler.
And a rear spoiler for added downforce. That is a must.
not if his flux capacitor has the upgraded dextrametamorphin-injected piston

Reactions: badgerninja

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Gedeeeeeez. This is terrible. Don't turbo a 600 or any bike. Just looks stupid and is stupid. Blow off valve is annoying as hell I agree. What are you in 3rd grade to impress the school yard kids lol. No offense but that's the stupidest fucking idea. Good luck. But it's a really really dumb idea

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you keep the EVO? That should meet your blow off valve needs.

I got a zx6r and a twin turbo g35. They way the g breaks loose of boost I wouldn't want that on a bike! The bike is wicked fast as is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts