Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up,
1st post on this site and I've been wondering for a while if there's any tracks in iowa or around the state that anybody knows of. I've been riding for about 4 years now, and been wanting to go to a track. I heard that the Iowa Speedway might have a track inside of the oval that is open for bikes, but I cant find any info on it. If anybody knows of any get back to me cuz im getting tired of riding on the streets.
BTW, I got an 05 ninja 636 with some mods (power commander, yosh exhaust, k&n air filter, fender eliminator kit, pig spotters with intergrated turn signals, flush mounts, and chrome windscreen) post some pics when I get a chance!!! and i'm going to college in des moines iowa.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure of tracks in Iowa but your bike sounds hot, hurry and post some pics.
Yeah, dude i was going to post some today but I only got old pics of my bike. When I go home next weekend i'm going to give it a good wash and winterize it. Ill take some pics then and post them if ya can wait that long.:devious

·
Registered
397 Posts
There is a track in council bluffs, the one at the speedway sucks ass, and there is another that I havent been to, I will check it out and get back to you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts