Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i`m trying to to emigrate to your fine country and leave the crap uk for good, planning on bc are there many tracks about for track days? (fuel costs over 2 ca d a litre here!) thanks for any help,happy biking!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Lucky sod, you emigrate matey. id go tommorow and leave this dump of a country iff had the money.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks mate i`m just waiting to get enough money and got to finalise a job,so stuck here for a while,need some track time where ever i end up! don`t need lots of cash if your profession is one that is valued.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I only know of one track. Its in mission B.C.. Thats about 60km east of Vancouver. I havnt ever seen the road track, but im told its not the best. There is also a drag strip there that is usually pretty buisy in the summer. I know there are other drag strips around the province, but i dont know of any other road tracks, though there was a plan to build one around ashcroft (200km north east from vancouver)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
i bet you wouldnt be saying that the UK sucks if you lived in another part of the world that isnt australia the US or canada or one of them western euro countries. Move to somewhere in africa! now.. that sucks.

unless you live in one of them shitty countries and happen to own half the land and business and had the local villages living in fear of your tyrant rule.

that would kick ass.

·
Registered
381 Posts
mission is more of a track for 600's or smaller. A lot of guys go down to Portland for track days for a weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts