Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out in the A group and I got a chance to test the Galfer Rotors and OMG they f'g stop you... I was doing about 140mph into turn 1 and would need to get back on the gas to speed back up because they scrubbed off so much speed in contrast to the stock rotors.. by later in the day I had fun diving in on my friends and out breaking them:devious just to get passed back in a few spots where the V twins could open up and drive away a bit.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Nice pix...thanks.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'm sore as hell.... CP.com has a pic of me doing wheelie in the east loop.. I should get it today some time..

·
Registered
900 Posts
Some great pics there, looks a stonking bike.

·
Registered
55 Posts
good photos, that bike looks absolutely lovely

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
amazing ride

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
those are awesome. looks like you can ride it like you stole it too :laugh: very nice...and yea, ur bike is awesome

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those are awesome. looks like you can ride it like you stole it too :laugh: very nice...and yea, ur bike is awesome
Thanks, We were running about top 75% of A group.. But My friend with the Aprilia RSV (He races AFM) was a bit faster.. he was playing with Jason Perez :hail (2005 AMA Super Bike Rooky of the year) those two were blasting past us on the last session like we were squids... :coocoo then my friend on the RSV almost high sided chasing Jason on his R6 and rode the bull for a few yards leaving black marks on the track.. He landed it and was ok but needed to check his shotrs:laugh I was more thinking bring her home so I can ride another day :hump6

·
Registered
764 Posts
Sweet pics. Can you link me to a site that sells the team green and monster decals?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Love your friends sly slip of the birdie in that group picture. I honestly love your bike faster. It's incredible looking. Awesome pictures, too!

·
Registered
299 Posts
show AND go. What more could you want.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can't wait until next season, I am going to get out on the track...
Good! as soon as they come out with next years list of days set a date! We are so lucky to have 6 tracks in driving distance

I may still do T-hill in next month but don't know yet..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts