Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
19th and 20th I will be at Button doing tires for Pirelli and riding and the 21st I will be at Streets riding all day. Look for the white 636 and thats me.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
January next weekend. If you want to go call me 760 583 1543 they have not sold out and they need people so they are giving $20 off so the day will be $140 it is with ti2tt.com call me and let me know so that I can get your name put in for the $20 off.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Sounds good.. I will ask the Wife and see if we are doing anything that week end.. I totally want to go!

So they are doing the track day Sat and Sun? 140 per day

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah it is 140 per day i believe saturday is regular and sunday is reverse also that monday i am going to be at streets with hypercycle riding that whole time triying to turn some 21's and 22's

·
Registered
450 Posts
i am going to be at streets with hypercycle riding that whole time triying to turn some 21's and 22's
Ever thought about racing the Streets series?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Damn can't go this weekend! oh well... I will be doing a lot of track days this summer so I'm sure I'll run into you guys one day.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm sure I'll run into you guys one day.
Easy there hoss, I'll bang with ya on race day. But I like my track days a lil more laid back!:wink::rotfl

·
Registered
956 Posts
OK well I wont really run into you.. may be an elbow but I'll leave the 6-in safety space.. Oh wait that's 6 ft! whooops!

·
Registered
450 Posts
6" works for me!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
If you really want some seriously close(but relatively safe) racing, head on up to rich oliver's mystery school for the 2 day fun camp.

We positively MAUL each other up there.:devious

Sorry for the thread jack domingus...i'll stop now. But seriously, if you're running 21's at the streets you really should consider running at least one round to get a feel for it. You and me can terrorize the 7fiddy classes!

Ok...now i'll stop.:laugh

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am going to try to do the march and april race before i leave and go to florida to race down there and its cool for the thread jack its nice to see that somebody reads the ones for the regions. where are you at in cali i live towards san diego and me dad lives in van nuys

·
Registered
450 Posts
<-----:thumbup

*edit*

The 1st 2 Streets rounds are April 5/6 and May 3/4. If you decide to come out, stop by and say sup. #779 in the West Coast GP Cycles pit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts