Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6r
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally done after a long winter. Here are some before and after photos and a list of all the parts!

EVAP removal
Clean air mod
GB Racing engine covers
Two Brothers Full exhaust
PCV + QS Module
1-2+ Driven sprockets & 520 chain
Speedohealer v4
Ohlins steering damper serviced
Driven Halo clip ons
Woodcraft rear sets
Race Tech fork springs
Ohlins TTX shock
Pirelli SuperCorsa v3 tires
Vesrah SRJL XX brake pads
Spiegler braided brake lines
FastFranks captive wheel spacers
FastFranks captive caliper bracket
Armour Bodies bodywork
Carbon2Race front fender & rear hugger
Puig Windscreen
Tech Spec tank grips
R&G tank sliders
Sato Racing hooks
CRG RC2 levers
Lightech brake lever guard

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6r
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh man, this looks great! Nice job. How much was it to get the fairings painted? And what kind of seat set up is that?
Montana Cans spray paint, wet & dry sand paper, orbital buffer, and Meguiar’s compound & polish probably $150 or so.

The seat is from woodcraft, it’s the armour bodies superbike seat base with their Zx6r seat foam.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Montana Cans spray paint, wet & dry sand paper, orbital buffer, and Meguiar’s compound & polish probably $150 or so.

The seat is from woodcraft, it’s the armour bodies superbike seat base with their Zx6r seat foam.
Very nice! I was looking at their website. Did you use "acid green" for the green parts on your fairings? What black did you use? I have a hodge podge frankenstein set of fairings from my crashes. I want to work on getting a nice new set of fairings that I will paint myself.

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6r
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice! I was looking at their website. Did you use "acid green" for the green parts on your fairings? What black did you use? I have a hodge podge frankenstein set of fairings from my crashes. I want to work on getting a nice new set of fairings that I will paint myself.
It’s from the Montana cans gold line, called “shock 6000 green light”. The black I used was the color “black” from the Montana cans black line. I’d probably recommend getting the “shock 9000 black” from the gold line instead. Personally I hated the spray tip on the black can, far too big and paint going everywhere!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts