Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Toronto to Bancroft....HELLAVA RUN!!!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  rkt14 
#1 ·
Just got in from a week long vacation in Bancroft at the cottage with my family.
Left last Friday at 0930 Hrs, got on the 401 East all the way to 115 North in Clairington, 7 East in Peterborough, then practically a straight shot up 28 for the duration. Google maps pegs the trip at 3h 1m but with a Mitsubishi Gallant in tow, we made a healthy 140-160 almost the whole way up with very little traffic in 2h 19m. Once you get out of Peterborough, it's a really really clean twisty and scenic.

Spent 6 days of R&R by the lake with my Family, watched both my boys have the time of their lives, and then we packed up, and made the journey in reverse...seemed to do it much quicker this time, but i didn't track what time we left :O :coocoo

We make this trip a couple times a summer, but always stick to the same route. I wander in and around Bancroft, but never really got to know the area.

Any suggestions for my Labor Day ride while I'm up in Bancroft/ Faraday County?

See less See more
#2 ·
i love that strip of road !

the 118, the 503 and 507 are awesome roads!

there's also elephant lake road thats got some nice twisty roads, its right there near bancroft .

You'd like it but be careful on it, the road after the 2 turn out of the bridge gets kind of rough . its not all that fun anyway after the bridge .

Ride safe !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.