Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Toronto dainese custom works event oct 7-8

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  smokey11 
#1 ·
It's the time of the year again where Rider's Choice is hosting the Dainese Custom Works Event. The made to measure staff are in town for two days at one of two events in Canada and one of the biggest events of the tour.

If you are in Ontario and have been after a custom suit or would like some more information on the D-air suits which are also available for the first time you should check it out. I don't work for the store but they always take care of me like family so I thought I should share this for any local guys that are interested. Give the shop a call and book an appointment as they filled up fast last year.

It's That Time Of Year!

Get Your Appointment For A Made-To-Measure Fitting, And Have Your Suit Or Leathers Custom Made By The Same Hands That Made Suits For World Champions Like Valentino!

We Also Have The Newly Released D-Air Suits Coming In Later This Month (One Sample In Store). Stop By And Check It Out! The D-Air Suit Is Also Offered Made-To-Measure.

Please Call Us To Book An Appointment Time Slot (About One Hour) To Get Sized Up.

Copyright © 2015 Riders Choice, All rights reserved.

riderschoice.ca

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.