Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so here’s my problem. I installed a pc5 last fall. Dyno jet sent me 7 tunes for my bike and none of them are working. Actually made my bike run worse to the point to where I went from 167mph stock with my M4 slipon to 115 mph with m4 slipon.So I went back on the lap top put the factory tune back in but Now I’m topping out at 149 mph. Little better but not good. I used to be able to stand it up in 3rd with really easy with no issue and now the front won’t budge off the ground. I’m racking my brain trying to figure out what’s going on. Any help will be appreciated thank you guys.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys so here’s my problem. I installed a pc5 last fall. Dyno jet sent me 7 tunes for my bike and none of them are working. Actually made my bike run worse to the point to where I went from 167mph stock with my M4 slipon to 115 mph with m4 slipon.So I went back on the lap top put the factory tune back in but Now I’m topping out at 149 mph. Little better but not good. I used to be able to stand it up in 3rd with really easy with no issue and now the front won’t budge off the ground. I’m racking my brain trying to figure out what’s going on. Any help will be appreciated thank you guys.
@85ninja Any luck on this yet? Btw, standing it up in 3rd... is there anything special youre doing here?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts