Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im looking to do this mod. I want to remove the whole arm not just the butterflys. There is a great write up in the guides but no pictures. Can anyone help with pictures?

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ok so iv removed all the top butterfly's and the motor on the end of the throttle bodies. All went well apart from now once iv put it back together I'm getting the error code 32. Sub throttle position sensor. How can I get around this issue?

Cheers Dave.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just finished putting it all back together. Everything seems to work fine. Getting no FI light. But it won't fire. Doesn't even try as if the kill switch is on.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
So, its currently without the subthrottle sensor or with it?

And what does the bike do when you turn the key? All lights on the meter flash for a second and then go off? Does it make the transformers noise as it cycles the sub throttle from full open to full close? Do you get the whine of the fuel pump for 3 seconds?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sensor is back in. With the sub throttle arm but no plates. Everything cycles like normal. Sub throttle opens and closes as it should. The FI light comes on for a second when I turn the key on. Can't remember if that is normal. Not 100% sure I could hear the fuel pump. But when I hit the start button it does nothing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts