Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey youngreddot I just cam across this post and I want to thank you for the link. My name is Joe Toce, owner of Toce Industries and designer of the JTI line. Our S2 system for the ZX6R was recently released which is why you haven't seen much about it yet. We actually haven't even finished the 07-08 version yet.

So here's the short story: I was cofounder and primary designer at Toce Performance, makers of the popular R1 T-Slash exhaust. I started Toce Industries in 2012 and sold my interest in Toce Performance. The JTI product line is an improvement on my original designs. The 05-06 ZX6R S2 is a slip-on twin canister system constructed of cnc machined billet aluminum with fiberglass wrapped stainless steel baffle cores. It includes a stainless midpipe and a preinstalled aluminum heat shield. An FI eliminator is also provided.

I just joined this forum so I'm here to answer any questions you guys have. Oh, and I vote buy it!! haha

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey youngreddot I just cam across this post and I want to thank you for the link. My name is Joe Toce, owner of Toce Industries and designer of the JTI line. Our S2 system for the ZX6R was recently released which is why you haven't seen much about it yet. We actually haven't even finished the 07-08 version yet.

So here's the short story: I was cofounder and primary designer at Toce Performance, makers of the popular R1 T-Slash exhaust. I started Toce Industries in 2012 and sold my interest in Toce Performance. The JTI product line is an improvement on my original designs. The 05-06 ZX6R S2 is a slip-on twin canister system constructed of cnc machined billet aluminum with fiberglass wrapped stainless steel baffle cores. It includes a stainless midpipe and a preinstalled aluminum heat shield. An FI eliminator is also provided.

I just joined this forum so I'm here to answer any questions you guys have. Oh, and I vote buy it!! haha
Awesome design man. I'm really contemplating getting it haha

Reactions: JTI

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks WhoDat!! Contemplating?? Why would anyone not want the baddest exhaust on the market? It makes the bike look like its gonna stab you, and sound like its gonna eat you!! hehe

mikee/golgo13 we are always looking at what bikes to do next. The 09-12 ZX6R is on the list. Check out our S2's on other side mounted bikes at jtiproducts.com
If you guys are interested I'll try to move it to the front of the list.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Thanks WhoDat!! Contemplating?? Why would anyone not want the baddest exhaust on the market? It makes the bike look like its gonna stab you, and sound like its gonna eat you!! hehe

mikee/golgo13 we are always looking at what bikes to do next. The 09-12 ZX6R is on the list. Check out our S2's on other side mounted bikes at jtiproducts.com
Lemme see if I can get someone to buy my yoshi. If I can sell it, ill definitely be picking yours up!

·
Registered
362 Posts

When you make the exhaust for the 07-08 please use the stock mounting location. If I ever plan on changing out my scorpion slip on yours is going on. I don't know who designed the brackets for scorpion but they need to get punched in the head.

·
Registered
10 Posts
When you make the exhaust for the 07-08 please use the stock mounting location. If I ever plan on changing out my scorpion slip on yours is going on. I don't know who designed the brackets for scorpion but they need to get punched in the head.
I hear you there. We compare what's out there whenever we do a new bike and I don't like any of the undertail mounting I have seen. Some of them are total wrestling match. So far we've been able to use the stock mounting location on every bike. The 07-08 is a little more work then the 05-06 because it needs a tail light/signal/tag bracket and a tab for the side panel. But we should be on it real soon.

·
Registered
255 Posts

I'm very interested if it becomes available I will buy it FOR SURE. Any ETA on having one of these babies made? Also would that be just a single exhaust or dual outlet for the 09-12. My buddy's has it on an R6 and I went straight to the website to notice they don't make them for our bikes :(

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Dude, I have to wonder how loud that thing really is..... I'm not saying I dont believe an 11db increase on average, but whats the peak db on it? Sweet looking slip on, though. Love them for the R1 and R6.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Make something for an 04!

Reactions: 636MOBIN
1 - 20 of 30 Posts