Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its that time for a new rear tire. I have been using pilot powers and don't have anything bad to say about them. I was wondering if anyone has ever used the new pilot road 2 tires. I ride to work everyday and the first thing that wears is the center of the tire. I do canyon runs at least 2-3 times a month, but I do a whole lot of hwy riding. since the pilot road2 tires have a harder center they will last longer, but how is the feel of these tires? i was also looking into the pilot power 2CT's. will these last longer than the pilot powers? i average 10k on the rear. any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
im running the 2ct on the rear and i ride to work 6 days a week and take the twisties on the way home 2 to 3 times a week and it is working well so far, its only been on 3 months but lovin it, got normal pp on front cos local kwaka wank ordered the wrong size

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Been running the 2CT's for about 2000km. Can't notice the difference between them and the normal pilot powers. I don't do commuting though so I can't comment on the wear.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I used avon av45/46st's when commuting and really liked them a lot. The grip was more than I ever needed and they lasted very well:thumbup

·
Registered
29 Posts
i use 2ct`s and dunlop q rr`s,both very good tyres,i work part time at my mates bike shop i know customers rate pilot road 2`s highly especially on long tours across europe chasing rossi and gang,lots of motorway and mountain roads,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts