Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think that's actually how the system is set up.... damn i'm sorry but that's UUUUUUGGGLLLLLYYYYY and by the way wont fit an 07 thats a 636 tail section.... either way its unique.... but UGLY..

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I think that's actually how the system is set up.... damn i'm sorry but that's UUUUUUGGGLLLLLYYYYY and by the way wont fit an 07 thats a 636 tail section.... either way its unique.... but UGLY..
It's listed for the 2007 model even though the picture is for an 05/06. Not many people have these on their 05/06's either so your bike sure will be unique. Can't say I'm a big fan of it's look, it's almost like the bike is going through an identity crisis. Plus, you'd wanna see what it looks like on the 07 before you hand over the Benjamin's for it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
right I mean i don't doubt it COULD fit an 07 but .... ewww at this point I'm thinking of looking into a Yosh rs-5 slip on and making my own fenter to hold the lights figure it can't be too hard to make. either that or wait for akaprovic's system....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:Oyoshimura's are played....too many people have them, I had one on my old bike and really didnt care for it too much, but akrap. is really good...thats what i thought about getting too......the ti force is a new look but i guess you gotta get used to it...im thinkin of just doin a leo vince full system or akrap full system and calln it a day...still undecided though..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh yeah i think akrap is already out....check with your local dealer...cause I could get either a slipon or full system right now....check on that again.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I switched out my Yoshimura Tri-Oval for a Akrapovic (Carbon Fiber) pipe when I had my F4i and the Akra was much lighter, better sounding, had better performance and a lot better looking IMO.

I also liked the fact that the can was full carbon fiber and not a cf sleeve over stainless. They are pricey but worth it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts