Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Bm96

·
Registered
631 Posts
Wow, that was... graphic.

But yeah, if you're not wearing a full face this kind of thing is your own fault

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
I cringe when someone makes a typo in the title.

·
Registered
531 Posts
One of my friends had a German on and went down. When EMT came to his rescue, they attempted to take the helmet off. His skull was cracked along the circumference of the helmet where if they continued to remove the helmet, his skull would have come off with it. He passed away when they got him to the hospital. Crappy way for me to learn not to wear Germans but I don't anymore...

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Oh my f****n God! That is seriously just wow

·
Registered
11,662 Posts

·
Banned
701 Posts
Seeing people with no gear is very cringy, especially when they don't realize what they're basically doing is suicide.

Not going to watch it even though the worst I've seen is that chainsaw cartel video everyone was sharing in high school. Boy, was that fucking terrible ffs :Oo:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Seeing people with no gear is very cringy, especially when they don't realize what they're basically doing is suicide.

Not going to watch it even though the worst I've seen is that chainsaw cartel video everyone was sharing in high school. Boy, was that fucking terrible ffs :Oo:
Im gonna have to say the worst ive seen is 2 girls one cup. I had to hold back from puking. It also made me look at females in the most negative light for a while. I mean, what the holy fuck.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Nothing fazes me. From my life experiences and the internet. I look at it like,ouch that def had to hurt ,and then I forget about the image. The Universe is a dangerous place.

·
Banned
701 Posts
Im gonna have to say the worst ive seen is 2 girls one cup. I had to hold back from puking. It also made me look at females in the most negative light for a while. I mean, what the holy fuck.
Lol, that's a fetish, doesn't even compare. I get a boner watching that video even though I wouldn't let a girl shit on me. :lol: I also read somewhere that they were actually using ice-cream.

Until you've seen the Mexican cartel decapitation video or the one where the guy cuts off his own cock/balls you haven't seen bad.

Some people in this fucking world man, they might as well just lane-split while they're at it. :upside:

·
Registered
13,110 Posts
Lol, that's a fetish, doesn't even compare. I get a boner watching that video even though I wouldn't let a girl shit on me. :lol: I also read somewhere that they were actually using ice-cream.

Until you've seen the Mexican cartel decapitation video or the one where the guy cuts off his own cock/balls you haven't seen bad.

Some people in this fucking world man, they might as well just lane-split while they're at it. :upside:
Dude u could see the shit pouring out of her ass. That definitely wasnt ice cream lol. It is nasty...not enuff to make me puke or anything tho.

But yes....Liveleak rules!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts