Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,507 Posts
What's you're reasoning lol? Why don't I park backwards?

Also yep lol, I think I'm going to take some time off and focus on my kickstand deployment skills.
It looked like you parked with your rear tire facing out. I was always taught to back in (especially on bike) so that you have better sight lines coming out of the parking spot.

Ey3

·
Banned
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It looked like you parked with your rear tire facing out. I was always taught to back in (especially on bike) so that you have better sight lines coming out of the parking spot.

Ey3
It just seems like extra effort for me. But it does sound more reasonable in a bike than in a car.

When it comes down to it, my neck turns the same way to see both sides of the road, and my mirrors give me a glance if anyone is backing up behind me.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Park where ever you please. I don't want a cager not seeing my bike and bumping it with their car, or hitting it with a door. I don't want another douche rider kicking my bike as they swing their clumsy leg off their own bike or trying to maneuver around and hit it. People can find a place to park even if it means walking a ways. I have come out of a store to find my car smashed into by some lame. No note or nothing. People can be self serving tools. Don't give them an opportunity to screw you in any way. If you think I don't care. I gave a lady CPR that was pulled from the ocean two days ago. She had drowned and unfortunately she did not make it. Life is a trip.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm used to having to pick my bike up from its side. These bikes aren't very heavy.

Nothing more embarrassing that hanging a pant leg or boot lace on your foot peg when you try and put your foot down tho.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
^^ Laces? While riding? Where they do that at?

Jk man. I know you stunt and have seem ur videos. Cool stuff. Just teasing about laces.

·
Registered
170 Posts
LA FITNESS

(That's you're first mistake) Hahahaha

But glad to see a quick save!! Next time, take it over to GOLD"S. Hahahaha

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Lol I saved it the same way today pulling into a parking garage. Maybe didn't fall over as far, hard to tell in the moment. Second time on my brand new bike in two weeks LOL f**k.

·
Banned
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Lol I saved it the same way today pulling into a parking garage. Maybe didn't fall over as far, hard to tell in the moment. Second time on my brand new bike in two weeks LOL f**k.
It's one of the scariest moments... kind of reminds me of those dull sudden realizations when you remember that you're not a kid anymore and need to be a responsible adult. :lol:

For me, the thought of price for a new fairing, shift lever, or clutch lever is what did it for me. There was no chance of it going down then. lol

·
Super Moderator
12,507 Posts
Do you even lift?

Ey3

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Bm96
Banned Camp

I Ride: ZX6R.COM IS A JOKE

Just in case any of you haven't noticed.......... I was hoping to see some pink dildo's and man tits in his avatar though............

21 - 34 of 34 Posts