Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read this story on Yahoo, and the ignorance is unbelievable, just read the story. This girl has a FB page, Kimberley Davis of Port Fairy, Victoria. I found her easily on FB she's one of the first that pops up under search. I sent her a nice little message, we should all do the same. Just maybe it might get it into her head that she's a arrogant, piece of shit that should have her license revoked INDEFINITELY!

Check out story below.

Texting Driver Who Slammed Cyclist: I, Like, 'Just Don't Care'

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hopefully being in the states will prevent me from getting in trouble for the message I left her. What a [email protected] b!tch! I've re-posted this everywhere hoping she gets popular enough to not leave her house without someone trying to run her over.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh don't worry my message wasn't "nice" either. We have free speech here in the states and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do on the internet. This level of arrogance is astonishing to say the least.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
What a cunt. I bet mommy and daddy take care of her ass with everything she does

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Never sure whether to trust Huffington Post, but this woman is clearly an idiot who deserves the book thrown at her!

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
That girl already has to live with being herself and if you think there's any punishment you can dole out through a text message that a vapid, hollow person like that isn't already levying on themselves you're mistaken.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
It fucking amazes me how these people act ive been hit 5 Times riding my bike 5 fake bottom teeth later and everyone of them was all well you shouldn't have been on the road it makes me sick

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
I dont see where she blamed the cyclist?

It just said she's pissed off. Who wouldnt be.
It doesn't word for word say that she blamed the cyclist, but it says that she was pissed that the cyclist had hit her car...when she, in fact, hit the cyclist...that would be the blaming the cyclist part

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I done know if she did I was referring to when I got hit same mentality as this bitch get out all like at my car as I was spitting teeth out so irritating the joys of being an avid cyclist

1 - 19 of 19 Posts