Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went in to my local shop and checked out the 2019 stock after specifically seeing one on their website. I went through all the paperwork and owned the bike that day. Problem is, I showed up about 10 minutes to close and they couldn't release the bike to me that day as it wasn't prepped yet. This was on a Saturday evening. Sooo, as they're closed on Sunday and Monday, I had to wait that period before being able to go in on Tuesday and ride away. That 48 hours was terrible. When I was there, I saw an orange 2020 that kind of just lingered for those couple of days. I got pulled over while driving that Sunday night. The officer advised that I just ran through a stop sign. He asked if I was distracted. I told him I was thinking about a purchase I had made and thinking that I might be regretting it. We chatted for a few minutes about bikes in general with his closing advice to go back and get the 2020 as it was clearly the one I really wanted, and to keep an eye out for stop signs. Tuesday rolls around and my sales guy didn't make any significant fuss when I explained to him where I was at in my headspace. I left that evening on my orange 2020. I'm sure the black 2019 will go to a good home.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I paid $12500 for my new 2019 krt abs here in the Philippines. That sucks hehe. There is absolutely no negotiating on new motorcycles and new cars here. That really sucks. But that's the price everyone pays for the zx6r here, so be it.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts