Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
just thought id say hi iv just registerd...I just bought a zx6r 2000 J1 its my first bike and im well buzzin over it iv not even passed my test yet but its booked for the 7th of december and befor any one says dont be silly and ride it b4 i pass my test its locked up in me mums garage with a big oxford lock and also a disc lock so its not going any where..Ill get some pics and post them so u can all see my baby...:wheelie :cool:

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Welcome to the site. Post up some pics when you get around to it!!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Welcome!

ohh and im from the UK! forgot to change my country
And you still didn't change it :crazy So I did. :) You said UK so you got the jack and not St George.

·
Registered
218 Posts
No sex??? LOL

Okay so I have heard from many poeple is it true that woman from england like canadian guys???

If so I booking up a trip :p

Jay

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Welcome Mechanic :)

Use the [img] [/img] tags on photobucket like this:
[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o274/mechanicuk/19112006217.jpg[/img] and you'll get this :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
whoo i passed and went out on the bike for the first time well impressed the front wheel came up in 2nd and i nearly got a tank slapper when it hit the floor shit my self excuse the language hehe. iv taken some pics and ill post em when iv sorted my pc out im on me mums at the mo and its gonna be a while till mine is sorted

·
Registered
389 Posts
please get frame sliders and please please be careful!!!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
im well gutted and i was gettin the bike out from the shed in me back garden and it fell down the step on the path and iv smashed the pice of fairing that joins the to side pannels together :coocoo and i dont no wot that peice is called so i cant find another till i find out wot its called can any one help please help please i cant ride it till its done:bawling

ps. i hope every one had a safe christmas and u all have a cracking new year

1 - 20 of 25 Posts