Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, I'm aware, but that group is full of immature members who do nothing but troll and pick on people who need help. That's why I created a new one. I'm aware the forum isn't affiliated. That doesn't mean people can't join from here and help build the community. It's just another place to go for help. I'm an admin on the Ninja 300 FB group, and a lot of people there are members of the 300 forums. It eventually goes hand in hand. Another place for help, and useful information is nothing but a good thing.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
omg so this is what there going on about over there.. on the other fb group.
:butbut::butbut:All these groups , zx6r.com forum, zx6r fb group #1 Now another... Where does it end????:cry::crazy so confusing!!!
oh this is more than I can take, arrghh! you people with these groups are hurting my little brain.:roll: (with an Italian accent)

:sigh::sigh::sigh:.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
omg so this is what there going on about over there.. on the other fb group.
:butbut::butbut:All these groups , zx6r.com forum, zx6r fb group #1 Now another... Where does it end????:cry::crazy
so confusing!!! oh this is more than I can take, arrghh! you people with these groups are hurting my little brain.:roll:

:sigh::sigh::sigh:
Yup, one guy started being real rude so I told him off, and blocked him, and next thing I knew I was removed. Then the admin posted my group on his group, and everyone is talking smack, but that's fine because those are exactly the kind of people who WON'T be joining my group. I open the doors to ALL mature members who want a place to obtain positive information. I will be filtering out the drama, and immature BS. If people could just join ONE group, and contribute positive information without being so immature, and rude, there would be no reason for this. We already have a good handful of mature, serious positive people, and those are the kind if people we want to join.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think the original fb group is great. i think yours is a rip off of that one. and wont have as many supporters as the almighty original
That's your opinion. We're not trying to rip off anyone. That " original group " wasn't always there. Now there's two groups. One for the immature babies who pick on people asking for serious help, and one for mature people who want to help the people asking for help. It seems you're where you belong, enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
423 Posts
That original Group Sounds awesome, whats the link for it

Reactions: zxrider432

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
ok first one that gets me a cyclegear discount code that works gets my membership.......lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.