·
Registered
389 Posts
looks good. I'd ride it:)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe mid feb. I'll take it to FL. at jennings, if not then it will be april or so. Unless I sell it, then it's out of my hands. I really don't like the bike.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:cuckoo :cuckoo :cuckoo :bitchslap :bash :kicknuts :megaphone SV's Rock dude... especially on the track..
Yeah, we'll see I guess. I spent 45 minutes on it running it through the twisties back home in the country and I wasn't impressed at all. Maybe I was trying to compare it to the ninja, I don't know but it felt like a turd bike. One thing is the throttle is pretty stiff and takes a lot of effort to pull it all the way open. My arm was pumped after 15 minutes and it will definately need a throttle insert to shorten the pull. I dont know, it's fun in a corner but I had to learn how to ride it without the slipper clutch that I'm used to. Riding it wasn't exactly fun, it felt more like work and I didn't fell very fast on it. I'm thinking that it would make a great race bike, I'm not so sure it will be as much fun for just a track day here and there. I guess I just love the power of an I-4 bike.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Yeah, we'll see I guess. I spent 45 minutes on it running it through the twisties back home in the country and I wasn't impressed at all. Maybe I was trying to compare it to the ninja, I don't know but it felt like a turd bike. One thing is the throttle is pretty stiff and takes a lot of effort to pull it all the way open. My arm was pumped after 15 minutes and it will definately need a throttle insert to shorten the pull. I dont know, it's fun in a corner but I had to learn how to ride it without the slipper clutch that I'm used to. Riding it wasn't exactly fun, it felt more like work and I didn't fell very fast on it. I'm thinking that it would make a great race bike, I'm not so sure it will be as much fun for just a track day here and there. I guess I just love the power of an I-4 bike.
sry it didnt go well on the ride, do the throttle insert and try riding it again, then think about selling it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts