Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
man, no love from any of you guys. Looks like I might have to switch to the R6 bandwagon. I hear you find the nicest peopl on a yamaha
might be nice but they still cant keep up

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
a little flutter just keeps the ride interesting. If you don't already try keeping your arms sorta loose and grip the tank fairly tight with your legs, tends to keep the bike a bit more composed that way.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
a little flutter just keeps the ride interesting. If you don't already try keeping your arms sorta loose and grip the tank fairly tight with your legs, tends to keep the bike a bit more composed that way.
Yeah I was lose on the bars and was gripping the tank with he legs! probably the reason the slapper did not get worse! I have lost the front end before and only survived because I was lose on the bars. Thanks for the reminder it's a good thing to keep in mind.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Now that I see the vid it's not nearly as bad as it felt when I was on it.
What looks like a little wobble on vid usually has the potential to spit ya to the moon. You handled it right though. And get a stabilizer for cryinoutloud...sheesh!:megaphone

·
Registered
450 Posts
btw...is that your usual gear selection for that corner? Or do you usual bang three before the corner?:O

21 - 26 of 26 Posts