1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
aww snap. don't get wheelie-phobia. do you have a damper

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yea, I was wondering if you had a dampner as well, It gave you quite a shake, but it came out of it pretty quickly.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Damper yet but I think my ass end is too high too or my shock travel in not quite write??

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
just gotta talk nice to her next time. nice lift up too

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She knows you didnt get her anything for Valentines Day.
Bull Shit! I'm getting her a new Cam Chain, new break reservoir bracket, Valve job.. HELLO!:devious Hell I just got her new sprockets and a new chain! :confused what the hell does she want! a shock! geese!

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
Bull Shit! I'm getting her a new Cam Chain, new break reservoir bracket, Valve job.. HELLO!:devious Hell I just got her new sprockets and a new chain! :confused what the hell does she want! a shock! geese!
Dont you know already, them bitches want more than that.:coocoo

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dont you know already, them bitches want more than that.:coocoo
Oh yeah I forgot we need to read their mind's too! :rant May be I'll let her sit in the garage and think about what she did to me for a while!

But then I'll just look at her and get all wanting! she is such a good ride I'll end up giving in and buying her the shock she always wanted! But then next year she will want more!:dowhat

Ahhh but what happens when the 2009 models come out she will be jealous and start treating me better.. if not she will get the boot for a yunger model!:rotfl

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Bah, that looked like a bit of head shake. You've not ridden a TLS :laugh A real slapper is lock to lock and the rear wheel is sliding side to side in sympathy because the front is out of control.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bah, that looked like a bit of head shake. You've not ridden a TLS :laugh A real slapper is lock to lock and the rear wheel is sliding side to side in sympathy because the front is out of control.
True That!...

The head shake did not bug me as much as the wall I was headed for. Now that I see the vid it's not nearly as bad as it felt when I was on it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts