Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
this is really bizmarcz on vacation trying to get away from the police. He was caught at the international meeting for a midget sex slave ring.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
:confused but wait... is that a honda? TOLD YOU IT WAS BIZ!:rotfl

thats crazy ass riding from a ghost rider wanna be...
this takes balls but.. seriously why do this? One of these days were gonna be watching the death of some one doing a wheelie at like 150 in traffic in a chicken suit....

actully i cant wait for that!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
If that was done here, there'd be 15 extra speed camera's put in. Speed limiters fitted to all bikes, govt GPS tracking on bikes, $24000 per year rego fee :yes

·
Registered
654 Posts
How you do speak the truth Steve, I'd say Brisy would be the same.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
^seriously

is that "Ghostrider". i've seen the ghostrider vids and it seems like it's the same guy...but maybe not.

those cops need some v8 crown vics (not that vics could keep up either..but it'd be a little closer) instead of those pos econo cars...or some helicopters/roadblocks/backup units.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I looked at this again and this dude is a far contrast from the Backwoods dude who broke his leg running from the cops in that other video! LOL I think this guy would have gotten away!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
aint ghost rider.. he got a bussa... this is bizmarcs on his CRB1000RR

no but seriously its not ghostrider its some dude that WANTS to be the ghostrider on his CBR1000RR... ewwww...:puke honda... i feel sick

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
thats some wicked riding through the tunnel between the cars and wall

1 - 13 of 13 Posts