Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey………. you guys made my week..........:hump6

Yesterday I went (on the ninja) to the doctors and while I was waiting I saw a whole shit load of “GrayHairs” leaving the office and thought .......Is my bike gonna be ok?????

Well..............as I walk to my bike…… I ask myself................. "Why is my new yoshi sticking up towards the sky"????????..........

As I get colser I notice my bike is down on the ground in a pile on dirt and mulch.......

Some Asshole must have bumped into and knocked my bike over.........

Luckily no damage except for a few scratches on the left mirror and turn signal..etc…....

My helmet (hanging on the pass peg) took the brunt of the damage

Then today I see I won the Brake Line/Pad raffle…………………….

"Life is GOOD"

Thanks again……

tim…… aka……”MONGO”

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Dang, that sucks. Good to know there wasn't too much damage though. Still a bit of a kick in the gut.

I'm sure naming your first born after N6Z would be thanks enough. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
cant u find out who it was cctv or anything then kik some ass

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cant u find out who it was cctv or anything then kik some ass
I thought about that but I didn't see any cameras on the building, and seeing as there wasn't any major damage to the bike I just left.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Glad to hear there wasnt much damage to the bike, but you must have been so pissed. Hate leaving the bike alone in parking lots. Just a couple of weeks ago i went into a mall to meet a buddy for lunch, when i came out some asshole was parked really close to my bike (half in my spot, half in his) Scratches and chips in my fairing which lined up perfectly with his door.

To teach him a lesson i took the valve cores out of two of his tires and chucked the cores across the parking lot, too bad i didnt stick around to watch him try and fill the tires and it not work. The look on his face would have been a kodak moment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts